Personal Data Protection Policy of the company PROMOSTOCK
In compliance with current regulations on data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data (LOPDCP, 15 / 99), Development Regulation of the LOPDCP (Royal Decree, 1720/2007, of December 21), we inform you of the Personal Data Protection Policy, regarding the treatment of personal data, is the one that is detailed below.
Responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the treatment is the legal person that determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. In other words, the controller decides how and for what purposes personal data is processed.
For the purposes of this Data Protection Policy, the person responsible for the processing of personal data is:
- Commercial Name: No + Plastic Waste
- Company name: Promostock Promociones Stock Permanente SL
- NIF: B-82444552
- Registered office: Calle Ronda de delicias nº1, 28220 Majadahonda, Madrid.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 660089618
- Activity: Production, import, distribution and commercialization of reusable and long-lasting design products to stop the indiscriminate use of single-use plastic and contribute to reducing pollution on our planet
What personal data do we process and how do we protect it?
A personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person.
Our organization undertakes to treat with total confidentiality and to apply the appropriate security measures, of a physical, technical, and organizational nature, for the protection of your personal data.
You guarantee and respond, in any case, to the veracity, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them duly updated.
Treatment of “Clients” data
- What type of personal data do we process?
- Identification data: name, DNI/ID, address, telephone, email address.
- Financial data: bank account, credit card data.
- Academic and professional data: profession, position, experience, qualifications.
- Data related to transactions: products and services supplied.
- For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We process the personal data that you provide us for the management of the company’s customer data, to maintain the commercial relationship, the accounting, administrative and billing management, as well as tax obligations.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained. If you decide to cancel your personal data, these may be kept in our databases during the periods provided for by law in order to comply with tax and accounting obligations, and will be eliminated once said legal periods or those that are applicable have prescribed.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate, outdated or incomplete personal data concerning you. You may also request that incomplete personal data be completed, including through an additional statement.
- Right of deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. However, this right is not absolute, so that our organization may continue to keep them duly blocked in the cases provided for by the applicable regulations.
- Right to limit processing: You have the right to request that we limit the processing of your personal data, which means that we can continue to store it, but not continue to process it if any of the following conditions are met:
- that you contest the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the data.
- the treatment is unlawful, and you oppose the deletion of the data and request instead the limitation of its use;
- Our entity no longer needs the data for the purposes of the treatment, but you need it for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims;
- You have opposed the treatment, while it is being verified if the legitimate reasons of our entity prevail over yours.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to have your data transmitted to another data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. This right applies when the processing of your personal data is based on consent or the execution of a contract and such processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right of opposition: This right allows you to oppose the processing of your personal data, including profiling. We will not be able to attend to your right only when we process your data if we prove legitimate reasons for the treatment or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
- Right not to submit to automated decisions, including profiling: This right allows you not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produce -said decisions- legal effects or affect you in a similar way . Unless said decision is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract, is authorized by law or is based on consent.
- Right to withdraw consent: In cases where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data in relation to certain activities (for example, in order to send you commercial communications), you may withdraw it at any time. In this way, we will stop carrying out that specific activity for which you had previously consented, unless there is another reason that justifies the continuity of the processing of your data for these purposes, in which case, we will notify you of this situation.
- Right to file a claim with a control authority: You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, 901 100 099 – 912 663 517 (www.agpd .es), or at the electronic address: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/formQuejasSugerencia/seleccionarQuejaSugerencia.jsf
You can exercise the aforementioned rights by sending a communication to our Customer Service Department (PROMOSTOCK PROMOCIONES STOCK PERMANENTE SL, C / Ronda de Delicias nº1, 28220 Majadahonda – Madrid Ref. LOPD), or by email to contact @ noplastic-waste .com, accompanying a document proving your identity and providing the necessary details to process your request.
Interested parties can obtain additional information about their rights on the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, www.agpd.es.
Companies of the PROMOSTOCK group
The companies that are part of the PROMOSTOCK group are the following companies:
- PROMOSTOCK PROMOCIONES STOCK PERMANENTE SL. with CIF: B-82444552 and address at C / Ronda de Delicias nº 1, Majadahonda, Madrid.