From our entity we want to inform you clearly and precisely about the cookies that we use on our Website, complying with the provisions of Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), as well as with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation) and Organic Law on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD, Law 3/2018 of 5 of December).
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user’s computer, tablet, or smartphone, in order to store data and information that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the website, the different tabs that you have viewed or the time you have stayed in it, among other details.
This information may be used by the owner of the Website to manage user sessions, improve its contents, make the Website more attractive and correctly place the contents that most interest visitors.
Depending on the entity that manages them, cookies can be:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the interested party’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the person responsible for the Website from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the person responsible for the Website, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. Such is the case, for example, of the analytical cookies used by Google, or those used by social networks to offer the user the possibility of sharing or recommending content from our website on them.
According to the period they remain activated:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased in an online store).
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to the intended purpose, cookies can be classified into the following types:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
- Performance cookies: They allow you to adjust your browsing based on the preferences associated with the device in your generated visits.
- Geolocation cookies: Their main purpose is to adjust the content to the location of the connection device.
- Cookies for connection with social media: They collect the information from the connection profile session through the chosen social network, being able to revoke it, under the preferences established in their own profiles. These cookies are configured by the service providers of the social networks, with their own privacy policies for that purpose.
- Analytical cookies: These are own or third party cookies that allow the identification of the connection device in order to measure the connection time and the contents visited, with the main purpose of measuring performance and knowing the browsing habits by the structure of the Website to optimize its design.
- Advertising cookies. They are those that allow to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are displayed on a web page, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use made of said web page.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces displayed on a web page. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
What types of cookies does this website use?
This Website uses its own and third-party cookies to improve our services and offer you a browsing experience related to your preferences.
If you continue browsing this website, we consider that you accept its use, although you can revoke your consent at any time through the configuration options of your browser, as explained in a later section.
Our entity does not process personal information that could reveal sexual orientation; political or religious beliefs; health information; or information considered sensitive (special categories of data, as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union).
These types of cookies are sent to your device and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. These are aimed at certain technical and customization aspects, such as: remembering user registry identifications; tool preferences in the use of content; interaction with the contents; location of access to content; analysis of data in order to improve performance; user analysis by virtue of certain navigation parameters; preparation of user navigation profiles and statistics, in order to introduce improvements based on data analysis. This type of cookies can have a certain duration: imminent expiration; expiration at the end of the session; temporary expiration.
Next, an information box is inserted regarding this class of cookies
Third party cookies
They are those that are sent to your device from a computer or domain that is not managed by our entity, but by another collaborating entity.
All the third-party cookies used by this Website are detailed below, as well as their
characteristics and purposes.
We also use the Google Ads remarketing tool. This tool allows you to publish ads on the Google Content Network based on previous visits by users to our Website. For this, some of the pages of the Website include a code called \” remarketing tag \”. These tags allow you to read and configure your browser’s cookies in order to determine the specific type of advertisement that will be shown to the user, based on elements related to their visit to our Website, such as, for example, the chosen navigation circuit. , the specific pages visited or the actions that have been carried out on them. The remarketing lists thus created are stored in a database on Google’s servers, where all the cookie IDs associated with each list or category of interests are stored. The information obtained only allows the identification of a specific browser, and Google cannot identify the specific user solely with this information.
In the case of technical cookies, that is, those that are essential to navigate through this Website and receive the service offered through it, the legal basis for their use is the agreement through which the user decides to visit this page web and use its services.
The legal basis for the use of the rest of cookies is the user’s consent, which is requested at the time of accessing this Website, being able to revoke it at any time through the configuration of your browser. The withdrawal of said consent will not affect the possibility of browsing this website and using its services, but the data processing carried out previously will not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
To which recipients will the cookies be communicated or who will be able to access them?
The data obtained through cookies will not be communicated to other entities outside our organization.
However, when there are third-party cookies, as indicated above, said third parties may access the cookies and use them in the manner described.
How can I configure or disable the cookies used by this website?
The user may at any time withdraw their consent related to the Cookies Policy and may delete the cookies stored on their computer through the settings and configurations of their Internet browser.
To restrict or block cookies, in general, browsers offer the following configuration options in relation to the installation of cookies:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=es&answer=95647
- Microsoft Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
In relation to mobile devices, the following information is included regarding the settings or the documentary about it:
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=es-419
- Safari (IOS): https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
If the installation of all cookies on the website is prevented, some functionalities of the website, as well as some content, may be affected.
Legal Framework of Reference
“2. Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices on recipients’ terminal equipment, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular, on the Data processing purposes, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
When technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the processing of the data may be provided through the use of the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that the recipient must proceed with its configuration during installation or update through an action. express to that effect.
The foregoing shall not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network or, insofar as it is strictly necessary, for the provision of an information society service. expressly requested by the recipient. “
In the RGPD cookies are mentioned in recital 30, prior to the articles of said Regulation:
(30): “Natural persons can be associated with online identifiers provided by their devices, applications, tools and protocols, such as Internet protocol addresses, session identifiers in the form of« cookies »or other identifiers, such as tags of radio frequency identification. This can leave traces that when combined with unique identifiers and other data received by the servers, can be used to create profiles of natural persons and identify them. “
Thus, when cookies can identify an individual, they are considered personal data, just like an IP address.
The LOPD establishes in its article 6.1, in relation to the consent for the processing of personal data:
“1. In accordance with the provisions of article 4.11 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, consent of the affected party is understood to be any expression of free, specific, informed and unequivocal will by which he accepts, either through a declaration or a clear action. affirmative, the processing of personal data that concerns you. “
Changes in the Cookies Policy
The cookies policy of our entity was updated for the last time on 10/21/2020